Love Yourself Challenge
Challenge yourself to love yourself even more than you do now!
Commit to doing this for you!
Based on positive psychology and positive self-talk, these exercises can help you each day.
Here are your 10 tasks:
- Pick a motivational phrase to repeat to yourself when you wake up and throughout your day.
Remember positive thoughts attract positive results. Pick your mantra that makes you feel strong and confident.
- Smile! Smile at yourself in the mirror. Go ahead. Wink at yourself.
- Smile! Smile at others. Your smile can change you and your smile has the power to change the world.
- Write something nice about yourself every day in a journal. Only good nice things should be written about yourself!
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Do something that makes you happy! Read a book, see a movie, take a walk, visit a friend, find that happiness and do it.
- Complement yourself! Go ahead give yourself a pat on the back.
- Complement others! Give credit to others too.
- Be proud of yourself. Carry that pride with you.
- Reward yourself for being completely fantastic. What will you give yourself?
10 tasks that vary on the difficulty, but they all work together to help you love yourself more each and every day!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023