Learning 3 Day Refresh! #doccindy
The 3 Day Refresh went down for me.
A 3 day program that helps cleanse your entire body without starving. Definitely, this is not juicing. This is a way to help you that nourishes your body and is easy to follow. And you eat! You eat real food!
BREAKFAST each day
A superfood-packed Shakeology shake, plus one fruit option
The morning tea:
1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea (this is optional)
Then In the late morning:
Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
LUNCH each day
Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
Afternoon snack – yes you get one!
1 option from Vegetable List and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
I had baby carrots with hummus!
Afternoon tea – which is optional
1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the great Dinner Recipes, and
1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional).
Wait until you see the dinners!
1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (optional)
You eat! Yes, you really do eat!
Get your water in too!
Why Do The 3 Day Refresh?
Beachbody talks about these reasons:
- You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating.
- You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on.
- You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program.
- You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event.
- You’ve never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time.
- You want your clothes to fit better.
- You want more energy.
- You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier.
- You’ve tried liquid fasts or other fad diets, and they simply don’t work.
I feel that it is a great quick detox for your system that is not one that will disrupt your life. It is easy to follow and beneficial to people. Real results happen in just 3 days.
Why? Did I really need it?
I am a coach. In my opinion, I can’t possibly expect anyone to do something if I am not willing to experience it also. I make a point to go through and do as many of the workout programs that I can. This way I can help more people by having experience in multiple platforms.
The same goes for nutrition programs. I follow and learn the programs so that I can help and explain them in ways that people will understand better. In fact, I will always tell people the insight that I gained, so that it will ease their path in some way.
I believe that we learn best by experiencing something and the process will be easier to teach if I do it full out. It is low calorie and high fiber. I did consult my dietician and doctor before doing this. This program is best done with very moderate and limited exercise, so it was Yoga time for me!
If you loved this blog or want information, please share it, provide comments below, or reach out to me.