Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
This savory sheet pan sweet potato hash with eggs is fragrantly spiced with cumin, chili, and smoked paprika and topped with fresh cilantro. Filled with fresh veggies and beans, this breakfast dish is so filling, you’ll want to eat it for dinner!
- Parchment paper
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup black beans drained, rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt divided use
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper divided use
- 8 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Line large sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, bell pepper, beans, corn, oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, ¼ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
Place sweet potato mixture on pan. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
Create eight wells in sweet potato mixture. Gently crack an egg into each well. Season eggs with remaining ¼ tsp. salt and remaining ¼ tsp. pepper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Garnish with cilantro; serve immediately.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023