Power Protein Egg Cups
Start your morning off strong with this low-fat, high-protein egg cup recipe with turkey bacon, shredded chicken, and sweet onions and peppers.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 16 large egg whites (2 cups)
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- 3 oz. cooked shredded chicken breast
- 2 cups chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
Combine almond milk and egg whites in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Evenly divide turkey bacon, chicken, bell peppers, and onion between prepared muffin cups.
Evenly pour egg white mixture over turkey bacon mixture.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 16 mg
Sodium: 279 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 16 g
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023