Blueberry Buckle Granola
Here’s a delicious yet sensible dessert recipe that contains the healthy fiber of oats, the antioxidant properties of blueberries, and the crunchy goodness of almonds…plus this blueberry buckle tastes great!
- ¾ cup dry steel-cut oats
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. slivered raw almonds
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. extra virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients in a glass baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice during baking.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a health, fitness and wellness coach, college professor, and mother of older kids who wants to help other older women and moms meet their goals. I offer free coaching - Click here to contact me! Or, get more information about my VIP Program!!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023