Nutty Butter Shakeology
Peanut butter and walnuts give this smoothie lots of flavor and a healthy serving of omega 3 healthy fats.
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ¼ medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped raw walnuts
- 1 cup ice
Place milk, water, Shakeology, banana, peanut butter, walnuts, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a health, fitness and wellness coach, college professor, and mother of older kids who wants to help other older women and moms meet their goals. I offer free coaching - Click here to contact me! Or, get more information about my VIP Program!!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023