Homemade ketchup is something for your kids to dip their food into that actually counts as a veggie. And best of all, it has no added sugar! Feel free to tweak the recipe to suit your taste buds!
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/4-1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (see Note)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- If you use less than 1/2 c cider vinegar, add water to a total of 1/2 c liquid.
We like the full 1/2 c, but you may prefer it less vinegary.
- Recipe keeps well in the fridge, so it can easily be doubled and stored for a few weeks.
Credit: Cupcakes & Kale Chips
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a health, fitness and wellness coach, college professor, and mother of older kids who wants to help other older women and moms meet their goals. I offer free coaching - Click here to contact me! Or, get more information about my VIP Program!!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023