Try this recipe and make your own hummus in no time!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), reserve liquid
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame butter)
- Sea salt (to taste; optional)
- Paprika (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place chickpeas, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in food processor or blender and pulse until chickpeas are mashed.
Add tahini; pulse for 1 minute. If hummus is too thick, add some of the reserved chickpea liquid. Add salt if desired.
Garnish with paprika if desired.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a health, fitness and wellness coach, college professor, and mother of older kids who wants to help other older women and moms meet their goals. I offer free coaching - Click here to contact me! Or, get more information about my VIP Program!!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023
- Turmeric 101 - February 16, 2023
- Battle Rope Work - February 9, 2023
- Love Yourself Even More - February 3, 2023