Healthy Heart Lifestyle
Do you think about heart health? Most people think that they will not be the ones that have an issue with heart disease. The hard thing is that you can feel amazing and you could still be at risk. In the U.S. is startling to know that 1 in every 4 deaths are caused by heart disease. Half the people who suffer heart attacks have no symptoms or previous warning sign.
This is serious, but there are some ways to take positive steps that help prevent trouble.
The big important one- Get a yearly check up with a physical and full bloodwork.
Healthy Heart Tips
- Do not smoke. Do not use tobacco products. Avoid second-hand smoke
- Know your family heart history
- Practice dental hygiene. This includes daily flossing.
- Eat healthily and watch your weight. Watch your portion sizes and manage your choices.
- Don’t sit for long stretches of time.
- Have a goal of 30 minutes of exercise five times a week.
- Control your stress level.
Your heathy heart habits listed here are tips for you. Remember the big step is to get annual visits with a full workup done. Be sure that you get blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, BMI, and have them listen to your heart!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023