Cookbooks as Gifts: 5 Yummy Choices
Giving a healthy cookbook as a gift is a good idea. Sharing great recipes is fun and imagine the excitement of having some new recipes to use. You may even want one of these, so add them to your want list!
1. The Well Plated Cookbook: Fast, Healthy Recipes You’ll Want to Eat by Erin Clark
Released 6/25/2020 $30
Not your average cookbook. Erin is known for “slimmed-down and outrageously delicious recipes.” She is also the creator of a popular food blog in the healthy-eating blogosphere, Well Plated by Erin.
2. Still Very Popular
Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook released 10/7/2014 $25.99
Thug Kitchen came onto the scene with a popular following that keeps increasing daily. If you have the original best selling cookbook, consider a follow up with one of the other volumes.Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck by Thug Kitchen $26.99
Thug Kitchen Party Grub: For Social Motherf*ckers by Thug Kitchen $25.99
3. Skinnytaste Meal Prep: Healthy Make-Ahead Meals and Freezer Recipes to Simplify Your Life: A Cookbook by Gina Homolka Released 9/15/2020 $32.50
Part of the 5 Skinytaste Cookbooks set. The awarding-winning author also has The Skinnytaste Cookbook, Skinnytaste Fast and Slow, Skinnytaste One and Done, and The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook and the founder of the award-winning blog Skinnytaste.
4. Food Network Magazine The Big, Fun Kids Cookbook: 150+ Recipes for Young Chefs
Released 4/7/2020 $19.99
Food Network magazine created a great illustrated cookbook based on their popular magazine. These 150+ recipes will be an excellent gift for a junior chef!
5. 2 Instant Pot books here!The Ultimate Instant Pot Healthy Cookbook: 150 Deliciously Simple Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker $29.99 released 10/15/2019
The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker $19.95 released 8/29/2017
Coco Morante wrote these 2 authorized Instant Pot cookbook. The book has simple, well-tested comfort food recipes to help families using their Instant Pot at home.
Ideas here are a few of the more popular cookbook gifts.
Happy browsing through the cooking section, and you may find one for yourself too!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023