Blackberry Mojito Water
This alcohol-free drink tastes like a blackberry mojito. Muddled mint and blackberries give this beverage delicious flavor and a dose of antioxidants!
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- 3 slices fresh lime
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1¼ cup cold water
Place ice in tall glass; set aside.
Combine blackberries, lime, and mint in large cocktail shaker. Mash well with back of a wooden spoon or muddler.
Add water; cover and shake.
Strain into ice-filled glass and enjoy.
*For a clear beverage, strain through a cheese cloth.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023