This frozen watermelon dessert has only 57 calories per serving!
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. chopped mint (optional)
- 4 fresh mint leaves (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place watermelon, honey, lime juice, and mint (if desired) in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place blended mixture in a shallow bowl; cover. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, mixing with a fork every 30 minutes to break ice crystals.
Garnish each serving with a mint leaf if desired.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023