Roasted Cauliflower Mash
This twist on mashed potatoes is made with a non-starchy veggie, no cream and butter—and yet, it’s every bit as yummy as your traditional mashed potatoes.
- 1 (2-lb.) cauliflower, cut into small florets, discard stem
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. granulated garlic (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium organic vegetable broth
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
Place cauliflower in large baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat. 4. Season with salt and garlic.
Bake, stirring halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
Place in food processor; add vegetable broth. Pulse until smooth.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023