Here is a lighter version of the classic spinach dip, perfect for parties and potlucks with only 32 calories per serving. Eat it with raw veggies like carrots, celery sticks, radishes, or sliced bell peppers. For a spicy kick, sprinkle with a red pepper flakes before serving.
- 10 oz. fresh baby spinach (about 6 cups), steamed until wilted
- 1½ cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place spinach in colander; drain of all excess water.
Finely chop spinach; place in a medium bowl.
Add yogurt, garlic, green onions, and lemon juice; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023