Flourless Brownie Muffins
These dark chocolate muffins are delicious and surprisingly healthy.
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
Top each muffin with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely and enjoy!