The scent of this paleo-friendly pumpkin bread wafting from your kitchen will make family and neighbors come running for a slice!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- Nonstick cooking spray
Here is your instructions:
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
Place batter in small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023