Mixed Berry Popsicles
These popsicles are a blast of berry flavor with sweet blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and a hint of tart cranberry.
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Here are your instructions:
Place cranberry juice, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023