Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage
A delicious burger needs no bun! Enjoy this satisfying patty bare, topped with creamy tomato gravy and a side of sautéed cabbage. Keto satisfaction guaranteed!
Ingredients for Hamburger patties:
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3 oz. feta cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1¾ oz. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄6 oz. butter
Ingredients for Gravy:
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1¾ oz. fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper
Ingredients for Fried green cabbage:
- 1½ lbs shredded green cabbage
- 4¼ oz. butter
- salt and pepper
Mix all the ingredients for the hamburgers and form eight oblong patties.
Fry over medium-high heat in both butter and olive oil for at least 10 minutes or until the patties have turned a nice color.
Pour the tomato paste and the whipping cream into the pan when the patties are almost done. Stir and let the cream boil together.
Sprinkle chopped parsley on top before serving.
Butter-fried green cabbage:
Shred the cabbage with a knife or use a food processor.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Sauté the shredded cabbage over medium heat for at least 15 minutes or until the cabbage reaches desired color and consistency.
Stir regularly and lower the heat a little towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Switch it up! These patties pair well with any sautéed vegetable… What do you love? Onions, mushrooms, spinach, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, green beans…
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023