Tomato, basil, and balsamic vinegar make a delicious topping for this Italian-style chicken bruschetta dinner.
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 5 oz. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless
Combine tomato, basil, garlic, oil, vinegar, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Preheat grill or broiler on high.
Grill or broil for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
Top chicken with tomato mixture.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Sodium: 753 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 4 g
Protein: 30 g
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023