Carnea Asada Tacos
This Carne Asada Marinade is so simple and flavorful! The steak is melt-in-your-mouth good! Serve them up in a lettuce wrap or in a tortilla!
Use any leftover meat over a salad or even in your eggs! Steak and eggs for breakfast?! YUM!
A little melt-in-your-mouth meat hot off the grill! The marinade for this steak is TOPS and is absolutely husband approved! Add it to your meal plan for sure!
Ingredients for steak marinade:
- 1 lb flat iron steak
- 3-4 limes, juiced (I used 3-4 T bottled lime juice)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Ingredients for tacos:
- Corn tortillas
- Fresh Cilantro
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado slices
- Red Onions
- Shredded cheese
Here are your instructions:
Combine marinade and meat in gallon size zipper bag and store in fridge for 4 hours
Remove steak from ziplock and grill until desired doneness - we usually do medium - medium well
Let steak rest for a few minutes before slicing. Slice against the grain into strips.
Set up your taco bar and enjoy!
Steak = 1 red, 1 tsp – count any additional taco toppings accordingly
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023