Berry Avocado Breakfast Smoothie
Avocado probably isn’t the first thing you think about when you think “breakfast food,” but it might be the time to start.
This tangy Berry Avocado Breakfast Smoothie is an ideal way to start your day off in the right direction.
The rich, creamy consistency gives this avocado smoothie recipe its velvety appeal. With tangy blueberries, almond milk, old-fashioned rolled oats and densely nutritious Strawberry Shakeology, this smoothie might just be your new morning habit.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries, reserve a small amount for garnish
- ¼ medium avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. dry old-fashioned rolled oats
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, blueberries, avocado, and oats in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glass (or Mason jar); garnish with reserved blueberries.
Pro tip: While you may not think to pair avocado with sweet treats, you definitely should because you can use avocado to make amazing ice cream and swoon-worthy popsicles.
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023