Bell Pepper and Cabbage Slaw
Add color and crunchy veggies to your barbecue this summer with this delicious recipe.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium green (or yellow) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
Here are your instructions:
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, and vinegar in a large bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a health, fitness and wellness coach, college professor, and mother of older kids who wants to help other older women and moms meet their goals. I offer free coaching - Click here to contact me! Or, get more information about my VIP Program!!
Latest posts by Cindy Stevens (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023
- The Mind Diet - May 5, 2023
- Bulk Buying and Eating - April 28, 2023